As of today our lobby at 9601 F St. is open to the public. At this time there will only be two people allowed in the lobby simultaneously and visits should be limited to ten minutes. In the event that there are already two members in the lobby, you will be asked to wait outside in order to accommodate social distancing guidelines. We encourage you to continue to use the night depository for deposits and payments if you would like. At this time, if you are interested in speaking to a loan officer, please call ahead to set an appointment.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 402-593-2680.
We look forward to seeing you all again!
We are entering into the next phase of reopening to the public. You may now set an appointment to enter the Credit Union for select services, such as cash withdrawals or opening an account. Please understand that for your protection and ours, you will be required to wear a mask, have your temperature taken at the door, and use hand sanitizer before you will be allowed to enter the lobby. Appointments must be scheduled ahead of time and will be limited to ten minutes in order to accommodate social distancing guidelines. Only the person conducting the transaction will be allowed to enter.
Call 402-593-2680 to speak to a representative about scheduling your next visit to the Credit Union.
In a continued effort to protect the heath, safety, and welfare of our members, employees, and employees’ families, we have decided to temporarily close our lobby at 9601 F St., effective March 25th, 2020.
During this time electronic banking transactions will continue to process, and access to your accounts will continue to function with the use of your online banking and debit or credit cards. We will still be available by phone. Deposits and payments can be placed in the night depository to the right of the Credit Union door or mailed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and want to make sure our members have the information they need to access their accounts while we are temporarily unavailable.
Please continue to monitor your email and our Facebook page for any correspondence regarding the current situation.
We would also like to remind our members of reported email and phone scams regarding COVID-19. Please remember to never give out your account number, social security number, passwords, or PINs to unsolicited individuals.
Kellogg Midwest FCU
At Kellogg Midwest FCU the health, safety, and welfare of our members, employees, and employees’ families are of the utmost importance to us. We continue to monitor the situation surrounding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will follow guidance from the local health authorities and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We realize this has been disruptive to many already and want to make sure our members have the information they need and are prepared for possible required business closures. Currently, we are still available to serve our members at the 9601 F Street location, however, we encourage you to only visit the branch if necessary. Did you know most of the services done at the branch can be done electronically?
In the event of a business closure, electronic banking transactions will continue to process. We encourage you to use this time to test access to your online/mobile banking, debit/ATM PINs, and sign up for electronic services you don’t yet have. We would also like to remind you of the different ways you can access your account. Our Financial Service Representatives are available via phone to help you.
Online Banking – Visit www.kellogg-fcu.org to access your account online
- Mobile Banking – Download our app “TouchBanking” the code is “KelloggFCU” to access your account via a mobile device (must be enrolled in Online Banking to log in to the app)
- Mobile Deposits – Call to set up your account for mobile deposits using the mobile app
- CardValet – Debit & Credit Card Monitoring App
- Automated Teller – Call 1-800-647-4379 to check your account balances or make transfers
- Debit Card Fraud – Call 1-800-262-2024 if you suspect there is fraud on your debit card or the fraud department has called you
- Debit Card Lost/Stolen – Call 1-800-472-3272 to report a card as lost or stolen
- Debit Card Pin Change – Call 1-800-992-3808 to update your debit card pin
- Credit Card Lost/Stolen/Pin Change/Fraud Gen Assistance – Call 1-855-496-8634 for assistance with credit cards
- Check Ordering – Call 1-866-421-4040 to order checks
- ATM Locator – You have access to over 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs visit www.culiance.com/ATMLocator/?charterNum=5286 to find an ATM near you
- Apply and Sign for a loan electronically
- Visit www.kellogg-fcu.org/member-support/ for additional information
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other assistance
Should there be any changes to Credit Union hours or closures, we will communicate that information via email, our website www.kellogg-fcu.org, and Facebook.
We would also like to warn our members of email and phone scams that are already being reported with regards to COVID-19. Please remember to never give out your account number, social security number, passwords, or PINs to unsolicited individuals.
Remember if you need anything, we are here to help!
Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union