Expert Advice from a Trusted Partner
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
Free Webinar: Buying a Home in a Seller's Market
When: Wednesday, June 23rd
Do you have a financial wellness goal of becoming a homeowner? With interest rates at a record low, you are not alone. Let our partner program, Greenpath, help you navigate this important milestone during a seller’s market. The goal is for you to secure a good home, without jeopardizing your financial future.
What You Will Learn:
- What is important to most sellers in today’s real estate market
- The realistic timeline of how long buyers have between putting in an offer and when they will be able to move into the house
- Know the relationship between the buyers, lenders, and other real estate professions may impact the home buying process
Did you know you have free access to GreenPath’s financial experts to guide you through life’s financial challenges?
GreenPath is a non-profit company that equips people with knowledge and tools to lead financially healthy lives. They can partner with you to ease financial stress, manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve your financial goals.
GreenPath offers personalized financial assistance with:
- Budgeting and money management
- Debt repayment
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
BudgetSmart is a new and exciting software program now available on our website. This easy-to-use software tool uses simple graphics, “pop-up” boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with “what if” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Go to the BudgetSmart website to download the program to your computer FREE of charge, and you’re on your way to creating your own personalized budget!
CheckRight is a web-based checking account management education module designed to teach you how to manage a checking account.
Use CheckRight if:
- you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or
- you have had difficulty handling an account in the past.
Among other things, CheckRight will help you learn how to:
- open an account
- write checks
- make deposits
- maintain a check register
- reconcile an account
- create a spending plan
CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. Once you have read through the chapters, you will be directed to a quiz that will test your knowledge on checking accounts. You will be able to view the results and you have the option to send the results to your financial institution via e-mail.