If you’re looking for an Omaha personal loan Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union can help.
Personal loans can range in amounts from less than $1,000 up to $25,000. A personal loan can be used for anything but are generally used to pay bills or as a down payment on a larger purchase.
Why should you use KMFCU for your personal loan? Here are a few key points.
5 Reasons To Use Midwest Federal Credit Union For Your Omaha Personal Loan
1) Not-for-profit and have your best financial interests at heart. KMFCU is not-for-profit, while banks are for-profit organizations. The sole purpose for a credit union’s existence means that it should have your best interests at heart and not the bottom line of the institution.
(RELATED – Omaha Car Loan)
2) Better interest rates. On average, credit unions offer lower loan rates, higher dividends and lower fees than banks do. For example, according to the National Credit Union Association, as of June 27, 2014, the average interest rate on a 48-month new-car loan was 2.64 percent at the credit union, compared with 4.78 percent at major banks. Check out KMFCU’s rates on an Omaha personal loan here.
3) Accounts have fewer “strings” attached, less fine print. KMFCU serves our community by providing financial services products for our members with the most favorable terms we can afford to offer. Instead of offering accounts to customers and large dividends to a small group of owners, as banks do, KMFCU offers small dividends, discounted loan rates, reduced fees and other benefits to a large group of members.
(RELATED – Omaha Home Equity Loan)
4) Lower fees. KMFCU has lower expenses, so we are able to pass on the savings to our members. For instance, we offer free checking accounts with no minimum balance constraints, but you will often have to pay a fee at the big banks if your funds fall below a certain number or you fail to meet other criteria. At KMFCU borrowing standards are likely to be more flexible, and we may be willing to work with you if you are a member in good standing.
5) Better customer service. KMFCU beat out the big banks on customer service. Between 2010 and 2015, credit unions have consistently ranked higher than banks in measurements by the American Customer Service Index.
For more information on working with Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union on your Omaha personal loan, contact us today.